Roasted Garlicky Brussels Sprouts
Savory, mustard-garlic Brussels. You won't be able to help yourself from going back for more!
Servings: 4 1/2 cup
- 8 oz (about 25 sprouts) Brussels sprouts trimmed & halved
- 2 Tbs white vinegar
- 2 tsp honey
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1 dash salt
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 2 Tbs olive oil
- Place Brussels Sprouts on baking sheet. Recommended: Crowd sprouts ontoone side of sheet to prevent drying out.
- Roast sprouts at 400°F for 20-25 minutes or until fork-tender.
- Meanwhile, combine remaining ingredients.
- When sprouts are done, combine with dressing.
Nutrition Facts (per 1/2 cup): 67 calories, 4g fat, 0.5g saturated fat, 0mg cholesterol, 112mg sodium, 8g carbohydrate, 2g fiber, 3g added sugar, 2g protein, 26mg calcium, 201mg potassium, 38mg phosphorus, 5mg oxalate