This watermelon lime sorbet is the perfect sweet treat for those hot summer days. Plus, it couldn’t be easier. Freeze the watermelon, blend, and you are good to go!
This recipe does take a little planning because you need to have the watermelon frozen ahead of time. If you love this recipe, keep frozen watermelon chunks in the freezer for when your watermelon sorbet cravings hit!
Watermelon Lime Sorbet Ingredients
Obviously crucial to our watermelon sorbet!
Just enough to add a little limey flavor. This is optional if you don’t like lime or don’t have lime juice on hand.
Lemon juice also works wonderfully!
Just a little to help the frozen watermelon blend!
What Other Fruits Can I Use?
Try swapping the watermelon for these other tasty fruits!
- Honeydew Melon
- Pineapple (make sure it is extra ripe and juicy!)
Try store-bought frozen fruit to make this recipe even easier.
Watermelon Lime Sorbet
- Blender or Food Processor
- 4 cups watermelon cut into 1" chunks
- 1 lime juiced
- 1/4 cup warm water as needed
- Place watermelon on a baking sheet. Freeze until completely frozen, at least 4 hours.
- Remove watermelon from freezer and let thaw until able to be removed from baking sheet – about 5 minutes.
- Put frozen watermelon in a food processor or strong blender. Add lime juice. Blend until smooth. Add warm water if needed to help blend.
- Enjoy right away! Or, return sorbet to freezer and freeze until firm.